Planning and Execution of Your Website
Creating your organization's website is not the time for amateur hour. There are many fine professional website development companies available to you and it is highly suggested you use one.
The hardest website to create is your own
This is true even if you hire someone to do it for you. You will have thousands of ideas running through your mind. You need to boil it down to what is important to your current customer base and potential new customers or clients. Our services help you do just that, eliminate the fluff and build on what's important to help grow your organization.
All our website design packages include these standard things
This is where we come together and discuss your website's goals, general marketing integration, media needs.
- What are your objectives?
- Who is your target audience?
- What's the purpose?
- What are your content and feature requirements?
Finalize a formal agreement on:
- Ownership rights
- Put it all in writing
Putting It All Together
- Compile and organize your design inspiration, drawn from any medium, time, or place, not just other websites
- Construction of a site map to creat a flowchart of the navigation structure and user experience
We start figuring the actual graphic design work to accomplish your goals. Once submitted we review and tweak until final approval.
Gather the ingredients needed to bring it to life
This includes photography, graphic design elements, website copy for each page, choices of typeface and general organization.
Finalize - Test - Launch